Thursday, September 15, 2005

Wheel of Fortune has now become a part of my daily schedule. 6:30 rolls around and Krista and I yell "WHEEL OF FORTUNE!" Then I start singing the music to Ghostbusters. I guess I got a little confused. Its quite an enjoyable show. Not only is it entertaining but I also feel that I'm kinda learning at the same time. So its not a complete waste of time. You should all tune in. Its a good time.

We finally have our windows open! I took my shower this morning, and since it was Thursday, naturally I got back into bed and was actually able to lay there and snuggle under the covers. It was so unbelievably comfortable. Normally I get out of bed at 9, but I stayed in a little longer today. I honestly think that I could have layed in there like that all day.

I've found that either my brown eyeliner or my brown mascara really irritates my left eye. I can't tell which one it is since, naturally, I wear them at the same time. Maybe I just need to get used to it...

All of a sudden it REEKS of skunk! EWW!

Only 45.5 hours till the Green Day concert!

Random Thought of the Day: How great were 'Read and Feeds'? I guess I could have done without the "Read" though.

Quote of the Day: Rachel "What is wrong with you?! Thats like Special Ed right there!"

Little Known Fact About Me: I'm very anal about how the bowls go in the dishwasher.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

READ AND FEEDS!!! FABULOUS!!! I cmpletely forgot about those! You didn't actually ever read did you Juani?

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure the Wheel of Fortune producers will be very happy with your plug!!

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home