
These maids sure take their jobs seriously. I mean, they even rolled the toothpaste!

Yes it has been awhile, and sadly I don't have much to report on. I cleaned our bathroom the other day and I was pleasantly surprised at how well those Scrubbing Bubbles really work! I mean, I was about ready to pass out after I was finished, but man do those things got the shower sparkling clean!
I'm so, so excited for this weekend and the concert! I have one scary test to take before all the excitement, but I'm sure I'll be able to handle it. I just need to be able to make up for all the horrible quizzes I've taken so far. But I have confidence.
Anyways, this post kinda sucked. Hopefully I'll post something more exciting next time. I just thought you deserved a little something.
Random Thought of the Day: I need to come up with a more set sleeping schedule.
Little Known Fact About Me: It drives me nuts when a professor is erasing the chalkboard and doesn't erase it completely.

1 Comments:
all in all the maids did a nice job, but that necklace could have been put into a neater pile
Post a Comment
<< Home