
Friday night was probably the weirdest night I've had here so far this school year. I actually saw Erin! Crazy, I know! I'm not really sure who that guy is behind us, but oh well. Molly and Erin had a few people over and Mary, Amy, and Katie all came up for it. It was fantastic seeing them all. Mary and I eventually made the journey back to my apartment across campus.The walk really wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. We were sitting in my livingroom when all of a sudden we heard this massive rumbling. We couldn't quite figure out where it was coming from, but it sounded like someone was bowling. We decided to investigate, so we open the to door to find people actually bowling! The people were obviously drunk and when they would throw the ball it would crash up against the side of the building then smack into the railing. They weren't being too careful and the ball got away from them once and smashed into someone's door and dented it. Oh, college.

The Spanish paper is finished, now I just have to study for my Women, Crime, and Society test and write the take home essay. Not to mention catch up on the mass amounts of reading I have. I can do it! I have faith...kinda.
Random Thought of the Day: Recognize it, pimpin as we riddin.
Little Known Fact About Me: I hate brushing my teeth before I wash my face.

8 Comments:
Nice pic. Ugly shirt.
I mean the color.
I'm sure whoever's shirt it is likes it plenty.
I'm just not a fan, okay?
AH! Well...I am not a fan of cheeseburgers!!!
That just leaves more for me.
....And wash it down with some jäger (cough) I mean A1 steak sauce!
Juani!! I woke up last night at 3:02!!!! Do you think that means anything :)
Post a Comment
<< Home