Friday, September 23, 2005

Mary is coming today! Hooray! She has been freakishly sick this week though, so I hope that I dont get it. I'll make her sleep facing away from me tonight, or maybe on the floor. I know she is going to try to sleep with one of my stuffed animals tonight. I just can't decide which one to give up. I alway sleep with Bear in one arm and Tracker in the other. I guess I'll just let her decide. With her coming, this means I can finally get groceries! Yay! My mom keeps telling me to take the bus, but I can't carry all the food that I need at one time. We'll see what happens.

I have been FREAKISHLY busy lately. Last week I had a Crim test and a Stats test. This week I had a paper, Crime and Public Policy test, and a Stats quiz. Next week I have a paper, a Women Crime and Society test, a Stats quiz, and another short paper. Now, I thought I would be done then after that for awhile, till I find out that I have another Crim test the week after that! This means I need to catch up on all of my reading, for pretty much every class. Sigh. This semester is A LOT more work then I thought it was going to be.

This is the first weekend that I will be here since school started! Crazy!

Random Thought of the Day: I love people who sit outside my window all night and scream. (and when I say all night, I mean it. Litereally it was 4 when I finally got mad enough and just shut my window)

Quote of the Day: Josh "Ohhhh Double cheeseburgers. I love you so much. I would marry you if I could. I'm going to go pass out and watch the food channel. Hopefully they do
a show on Double Cheeseburgers. I love you so much...double cheeseburgers."

Little Known Fact About Me: It really grosses me out to brush my teeth with warm water. Yuck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home