I used the George Foreman tonight for the first time. I'll be honest, I was a little nervous about it. I had been craving a BBQ chicken sandwich with cheese on it for a few days now and I decided that I had no other option except to make one. The problem was that some of the chicken cooked while I was trying to thaw it out. I think I took it off the George Foreman at least five times to see if it was finished. All in all not a bad meal. I'll be a little better at it the next time. Or so we hope!
My spanish professor really frustrates me. He lets us out of class late almost every single time, but I its not like I can just get up and leave. Today I had less than five minutes to get to my next class. I hate walking into class out of breath because I had to speed walk there and up the three flights of stairs just so I'll be on time. Then he tells us we have to have this chapter read for Tuesday but only had five copies of it so we have to figure out ways share it over the weekend. What a turd. I don't think I'll take another class from him again.
I get to see Jen tonight! Its a miracle! I don't like living away from. I think we're going to have to do something about that next year.
Random Thought of the Day: I'm actually sleeping through the whole night!
Little Known Fact About Me: I don't like to download music.
My spanish professor really frustrates me. He lets us out of class late almost every single time, but I its not like I can just get up and leave. Today I had less than five minutes to get to my next class. I hate walking into class out of breath because I had to speed walk there and up the three flights of stairs just so I'll be on time. Then he tells us we have to have this chapter read for Tuesday but only had five copies of it so we have to figure out ways share it over the weekend. What a turd. I don't think I'll take another class from him again.
I get to see Jen tonight! Its a miracle! I don't like living away from. I think we're going to have to do something about that next year.
Random Thought of the Day: I'm actually sleeping through the whole night!
Little Known Fact About Me: I don't like to download music.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home