
Josh and I went to go see Mary's new apartment this weekend in Des Moines. I hope my first place is that nice. Though she is paying a good chunk of change for it. It has a swimming pool, tennis courts, and a batting cage. The only downfall I noticed in the little time I was there? The scary sounding toilet.

I have learned that I am horrible at grocery shopping. Horrible in the sense that I can never find what I'm looking for. I have learned that I have to go down every single aisle in order to find what I need. It seems, though, that even when I do that I still can't find what I'm looking for. Every time Josh has gone shopping with me, I can never find bagels. I mean, I'm in the bread aisle, that I'm fine with, but I can never see them. "There's no bagels!" But sure enough, there is. I went shopping last night and Krista and I had the hardest time finding things. I even left without bagels. I swear they were out though! I really looked for them!
I don't see why I even bother spending the time to shave every day anymore. Its just so freaking cold that like an hour after I get out of the shower, my legs are completely hairy again. Its so cold out! I had to put an extra comforter on my bed last night. Oh summer, how I miss you.
Its college week on Wheel of Fortune. A girl won over $66,000 tonight! I serously need to go on this show!
Random Thought of the Day: What is with TBS tonight? Is it too much to ask to want to watch Everybody Loves Raymond?
Little Known Fact About Me: I really need a haircut, but the longer it gets the more scared I am to cut it.

1 Comments:
You should forget the bagels. Get mozzarella sticks instead. Same good nutritional value, same good breakfast food.
Post a Comment
<< Home