Monday, October 17, 2005


Homecoming weekend is over and I'm exhausted. Here are some of my roommates and I celebrating. (From left to right: Krista,Kim, Rachel, and I) The weekend overall of was entertaining. There were some very interesting moments to say the least. Thanks to Josh for coming up for a few days. I hope you enjoyed yourself. I know I loved that you were here. Posted by Picasa

Physically and emotionally I'm miserable. My throat hurts so bad that I can hardly even swallow and my ears feel like they are going to explode. I keep taking advil to lessen the pain. I knew I should have listened to my mom when she asked if the little box of kleenex was going to be enough. How was I supposed to know that I was going to get sick?

I have been a hermit all day. I'll be honest. I loved it. Sometimes I need to be by myself. Sometimes I wish that I could just drive to the middle of no where and lay in the long, soft grass and just think.

Random Thought of the Day: I'm contemplating with whether ignorance is really bliss?

Quote of the Day: Kara "We're going to spend so much money on a photographer for our wedding and he's going to ruin every picture!"

Little Known Fact About Me: I bought two of the exact same white tank tops but I like one more than the other.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good description of the grass :)

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home