Krista and I decided that since it was such a beautiful day out that we should walk the trails instead of working out inside. We were walking under the University Ave. bridge when we spot like 9 ducks! I immediately freak. They were quacking up a storm. I felt kinda bad cause I threw a leaf at them and they thought it was food and got all upset at each other and starting pecking each other. I just wanted them to come closer, I didn't mean to tease them. One of them actually got pretty close, which kind of freaked us out. When the trail ended to just go back the way we came just so we could see them again. They were just so cute!!
On Saturday Josh, Jen, and I went to volunteer at the Humane Society. It was so cute! I decided to walk a little dog since big dogs kinda scare me. A woman who worked there told me that the best thing I could do with my dog was to jog around with it. The problem with this was that my dog didn't understand the concept of jog. It either walked or it was at a full out sprint. Not only that, it seemed more that the dog was walking me rather than me walking it. Its kinda sad that a dog about the size of my cat is stronger than me. I loved playing with all the cats! I wish I could have taken them all home with me. I was trying to decide which one I like the most, but that was pretty much impossible. I hope I can go back soon!
Then on Sunday my parents came up and we went out to lunch and then they took me shopping. I got a couple of Christmas presents and some food! They also gave me my birthday present. It was a pretty yellow sweater. I think I might have to wait and wear it on my actual birthday. It was such a great weekend!
Random Thought of the Day: My birthday is one week from tomorrow!!
Little Known Fact About Me: I've seriously been thinking about dying my hair, but I'm too scared!
On Saturday Josh, Jen, and I went to volunteer at the Humane Society. It was so cute! I decided to walk a little dog since big dogs kinda scare me. A woman who worked there told me that the best thing I could do with my dog was to jog around with it. The problem with this was that my dog didn't understand the concept of jog. It either walked or it was at a full out sprint. Not only that, it seemed more that the dog was walking me rather than me walking it. Its kinda sad that a dog about the size of my cat is stronger than me. I loved playing with all the cats! I wish I could have taken them all home with me. I was trying to decide which one I like the most, but that was pretty much impossible. I hope I can go back soon!
Then on Sunday my parents came up and we went out to lunch and then they took me shopping. I got a couple of Christmas presents and some food! They also gave me my birthday present. It was a pretty yellow sweater. I think I might have to wait and wear it on my actual birthday. It was such a great weekend!
Random Thought of the Day: My birthday is one week from tomorrow!!
Little Known Fact About Me: I've seriously been thinking about dying my hair, but I'm too scared!

1 Comments:
i wish you had a pic of those ducks!
Post a Comment
<< Home