Sunday, November 20, 2005
















As you can see we celebrated my birthday this weekend. We definitely had a lot of fun with those party hats. (Thanks, Carol!) My roommates all gave me the Simpson's Wheel of Fortune game and Josh gave me hot chocolate, marshmallows, socks, and a huge, amazing blanket! He also bought me a skirt! I love every one of them. Friday night we had some fun at the apartment then we went to Tony's for some dancing! Then Saturday Josh and I just lounged around all day cuddling in my new blanket and playing my new game. Then that night we went to Famous Dave's where I got another free dessert and we also went shopping and I bought myself a new shirt. Josh bought some WD 40 and we had some fun desqueaking all the doors in my apartment. All in all a fabulous weekend that left me exhausted.

The weekend went fast but the good news is that I only have to wait two days to see Josh again! Sadly I'm afraid I'm going to have to spend a lot of my break writing my freakin term paper. I'll work my butt off tomorrow and Tuesday before I leave so that I can get as much finished as possible. I'm so excited to see my baby Cleo!

Random Thought of the Day: I guess everyone is down with the OPP.

Quote of the Day: Mary "Later JC. (Juani Child) Haha...you have the same initials as our lord!"

Little Known Fact About Me: Thanks to Lifetime, I'm slowly getting into the show Will and Grace.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWW...you guys are so cute!

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hats always make a party festive!!

Even Josh looked like he was ready for an evening at Chucky Cheese!

7:57 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

Ahhh, yes. The creepy part in my hair where you can see white forehead. Ugh...

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home