
Happy birthday to Ann and me! The plan for this evening was to go to dinner and get some drinks with my roommates, but with all the snow thats coming, maybe that won't be happening. My birthday wishes was that I would be woken up this morning to Josh kissing me. And that it would 90 degrees today and I would be laying on the beach all day long. I thought those were fun wishes. :-) Its crazy that I'm 21!

The funny things is that I think my roommates are more excited that I'm 21 than I am. Don't get me wrong, I'm excite. They are just freakin though! I got a birthday package in the mail from the Maurer's. Its awesome! The twizzlers are already half gone and I'm forcing everyone to wear the party hats. I also got cookies from a woman I work with! So far its been a good day!
Random Thought of the Day: When in doubt, add more cheese.
Quote of the day: Me " My room is so dusty" Josh "Yeah? How dusty is it?" Me "So dusty that the bunnies are up and leaving!" (Haha, I should be a comedian!)
Little Known Fact About Me: I still have to have the closet doors shut before I go to bed.

2 Comments:
A cookie from the women you work with....where/when do you work?
I can't believe you got a package from my parents on your birthday. I didn't get anything from them for like a month afterward!
Post a Comment
<< Home