Hello, all! Yes, yes, yes I know it has been awhile. Its been a busy week, though. I had a paper due Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, I had a quiz yesterday, and I have a test this morning. Which I might add I'm slightly terrified for. It should be an easy test, but for some reason I still feel like I dont know any of it. We'll see how it goes.
Well, I started working out this week. Its been a little rough. I just knew that since I will be working out on my own, going in the afternoon probably wont happen. So, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings I'm up at 7:30. Oh how I miss sleeping in. My alarm goes off and I swear, my bed even warmer and even more comfortable on those mornings. It'll all be worth it thought, right?
I'm off to Des Moines for the weekend! You have no idea how excited I am. All week I have been freakin out. Tomorrow a bunch of my family and my parents are coming and we're all going to the Drake v UNI basketball game then out to dinner. It should be a good time. I'm not sure what we'll be doing the rest of the weekend. I'll just be spending time with my favorite man! I can't wait!
Random Thought of the Day: I'm running out of food, but I'm hoping I can make it till next weekend when I go home!
Little Known Fact About Me: I have to wear my slippers now. Once my shoes come off, my slippers go on.
Well, I started working out this week. Its been a little rough. I just knew that since I will be working out on my own, going in the afternoon probably wont happen. So, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings I'm up at 7:30. Oh how I miss sleeping in. My alarm goes off and I swear, my bed even warmer and even more comfortable on those mornings. It'll all be worth it thought, right?
I'm off to Des Moines for the weekend! You have no idea how excited I am. All week I have been freakin out. Tomorrow a bunch of my family and my parents are coming and we're all going to the Drake v UNI basketball game then out to dinner. It should be a good time. I'm not sure what we'll be doing the rest of the weekend. I'll just be spending time with my favorite man! I can't wait!
Random Thought of the Day: I'm running out of food, but I'm hoping I can make it till next weekend when I go home!
Little Known Fact About Me: I have to wear my slippers now. Once my shoes come off, my slippers go on.

1 Comments:
Three comments on your website!
Post a Comment
<< Home