
My roommates convinced me to go out Friday night instead of studying. So if I do bad on any of my tests I'm blaming it on them. Okay, maybe not. Cause I mean, lets be honest, I don't really think I would have studied anyways. It was an interesting evening to say the least. A nice way to end the semester I guess.
Jen and I also went and volunteered at Covenent hospital replying to letters written to Santa. We weren't pretending to be Santa, just one of his elves. My elf name was Sugar Plum. I thought it was cute. Some of the things these kids were asking for were crazy! I mean, you're in third grade. What are you gonna do with an Ipod and a laptop? Afterwards we went to the mall for some Christmas shopping. Claire's was having free ear piercing. I can't tell how tempted I was to do it, but I knew how upset several people would be if I did it. Besides, if I get too many more my ears are just gonna look cluttered. I think they look good the way they are.
Well, one final down, only be two scariest ones to go! I thought I'd give you a quick update now since I'm going to be pretty non-existant until about 11 on Wednesday. I'm also very upset because they aren't taking back my books for a whole class! I doubt I'll be getting much money back this semester. So far the grand total is...$2!! I'm just rolling in the dough!
Random Thought of the Day: I think they really need to get rid of the ice on the sidewalk outside my apartment. I can't tell you how many times I almost fall.
Little Known Fact About Me: I'm a Febreze-aholic

6 Comments:
So you're hoping if the sidewalk is iced, then there's no doubt that you would fall?
oops! I guess I had typing issues. Problem solved!
Now im confused...the sentence made sense to me. Good luck with the tests sugar plum!
I know, I'm still wearing the jean jacket. But its a better picture, right?
I love you babe. I'm sorry I'm a dick sometimes.
BOORRRRRIINNNGGGG
Post a Comment
<< Home