
Hello! I know its been awhile and I'm sure you were all getting worried about me. Or at least I would like to think you were. The trip to Des Moines was great. We got there Friday night and Krista's parents had made a fabulous dinner. Then we went to Jordan Creek where I bought, well, nothing. There were several things that I wanted, but I just couldn't bring myself to by tanktops when its like negative degrees outside. Then we went to Cheesecake Factory for dessert. I got some applecrisp and a strawberry-banana daiquiri. It was delicious. That alone made up for not buying anything. Then we went back to Krista's and went in her hot tub and watched Love Actually. Everyone ended up falling asleep durig it except Krista. Saturday we woke up and we Valley West mall. I ended up buying three purses. I know, three may have been excessive, but they were only $5 each! So I bought one in black, brown, and white. So basically I'm covered. It was an awesome trip. To look at more pictures just go to Krista's website which is linked on the side.
So I saw this fake reindeer sittin on a bench and I had to have my picture taken with it. As soon as I sat down I was immediately terrified of it. It was just so big and I seriously could see it being an actually person just dressed up and ready to scare everyone who sat down. As soon as the picture was taken I was out of there!
I'm so excited because my final on Monday isn't cumulative like we all thought it was! HAHAHA! That just leaves two VERY scary tests for Tuesday and Wednesday. I need to do well on both of these tests. AHH! I'm scared!
I'm getting SO excited for Christmas! I love giving gifts. I'm also really in the mood to bake. When I get home I may have to do a little. I'm really excited to see what the tree looks like. I'm just so excited!! "Oh Mr. Kringle, is soon gonna jingle, all the bells that'll tinkle all your troubles away! Everybody's waitin' for the man with the bag, Christmas is here again!"
Random Thought of the Day: Why do I always crave the food that I don't have?
Quote of the Day: Prof Campbell (Stats) "I have an AIDS prevention t-shirt that says 'Cover me, I'm going in' with and appropriate picture on it."
Little Known Fact About Me: I don't turn the shower on until I'm in it.

1 Comments:
That reindeer is frightful! It has its legs crossed! As for not turning the shower on till you get in ..I thought that was normal :/
Post a Comment
<< Home