Hello! Yes I'm still alive. Break was pretty good. I worked a lot and got to see Josh a lot. What more could I want? Christmas and New Years was also fantastic. Unfortunately it ended too soon. Summer is only three and a half months away. Thats not that long, right? :-)
My first day of class went well. I think there will be a lot of writing assignments for both classes. Hopefully not too much for my classes tomorrow. I got all of my reading done for today, but let me tell ya, it wasn't easy. I'm just not in the school/homework mood yet. Maybe after this first week I'll get into it. We'll find out. I've got three classes tomorrow then its time to get down to business. Wish me luck!
I saw Stephanie today! I was sittin in my room reading when I hear her wonderful voice from the kitchen. It was so exciting. We were both so tired that we probably didn't look as excited as we were. I'm so happy she's back. I miss that crazy lady.
This update was abosolutely horrible. Not much enthusiasm, but I know some of you were waiting for an update. Its better than nothing, right?
Random Thought of the Day: I'm in desperate need of a haircut, yet I still didn't get one over break.
Little Known Fact About Me: I only like notebooks that have the pages that tear out and have a straight edge.
My first day of class went well. I think there will be a lot of writing assignments for both classes. Hopefully not too much for my classes tomorrow. I got all of my reading done for today, but let me tell ya, it wasn't easy. I'm just not in the school/homework mood yet. Maybe after this first week I'll get into it. We'll find out. I've got three classes tomorrow then its time to get down to business. Wish me luck!
I saw Stephanie today! I was sittin in my room reading when I hear her wonderful voice from the kitchen. It was so exciting. We were both so tired that we probably didn't look as excited as we were. I'm so happy she's back. I miss that crazy lady.
This update was abosolutely horrible. Not much enthusiasm, but I know some of you were waiting for an update. Its better than nothing, right?
Random Thought of the Day: I'm in desperate need of a haircut, yet I still didn't get one over break.
Little Known Fact About Me: I only like notebooks that have the pages that tear out and have a straight edge.

2 Comments:
You don't like spirals? Weirdo.
It can be a spiral notebook, I just have to be able to rip out a page and have a straight edge.
Post a Comment
<< Home