Monday, February 13, 2006

Didn't Josh and I look hot Saturday night? It was a pretty great weekend if I do say so myself. Friday night I made a delicious dinner for us. Then that night we hung around here then went over to a friend's house. It was pretty good. Saturday we were pretty lazy and just laid around all day. Eventually we did get up and went to dinner at Montage. Afterwards we got some ice cream, watched a movie, put together a puzzle, then went to bed. It doesn't sound like we did a whole lot, but I loved every minute of it.

It was VERY difficult for me to get out of bed this morning. My alarm went off at 7:30 for me to go work out, but that was definitely not happening. So I set it for 8:45 so I could get ready for class. It was still a massive struggle to get up, but I forced myself out of bed. I shower, get my bagel and eat, I then check my email to find that my first class is cancelled today due to "severe illness". I hope that Dr. Rhineberger will be okay, but she said she'll see us on Wednesday, so she cant be that bad I guess. Why am I so tired today. I slept for over 9 hours Saturday night. And to be honest I probably would have slept more but Josh woke me. (Not that I'm complaining because there is nothing else I would rather have wake me up!) After I finish this I think I'm going to get back into bed. :-)

Looks like I've got a pretty lazy week ahead of me. I should probably try and catch up on all the reading I'm behind on, which is a lot. We'll see how well I do.

Random Thought of the Day: Normally Will and Grace is on right now, but the Golden Girls just came on! Its my lucky day!

Little Known Fact About Me: I cleaned my room top to bottom on Friday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jean-Great Pic! You guys look so cute together!! Happy Valentines Day!

Josh's mom

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home