Wednesday, February 08, 2006

So that kissing show Jen and I went to was way, way creepy. The guy who hosted the show was pretty funny, but we didn't really enjoy watching people make out. There were two girls making out, and let me just say it sounds hotter than what it really was. They were the worst ones who were up there kissing. We ended up leaving early.

Well, the busy part of my week is almost over with. All I have left do is take my quiz tomorrow and then I just have to get ready for Josh to come. I'm not really sure how my test went today. I don't want to get too excited about it. I felt like I had aced my Research Methods test and I ended up missing 6 points. Five on one question alone. I was one point away from an A. It was sort of depressing. I definitely dont think I got an A on my Ethics test today, but I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. My paper for Juvnile Justice could go either way, as well. Please just let me have an 8 out of 10!

I'm making all these plans for this weekend, but I shouldn't get too attached to them. Just because we all plans can change at any time. I'm planning on cooking a nice dinner for Friday night and I hope its as good as I want it to be. Saturday we're going out for a nice Valentine's Day dinner at Montage. Thank God Josh is coming this weekend because I'm missin him like crazy.

Well, it hasn't been too eventful of a week, but I'll be sure to fill you all in on how the weekend on goes! Until then, my friends.

Random Thought of the Day: I keep bumping into things today.

Little Known Fact About Me: I've been know to put ketchup on my baked potatoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home