Here's a picture of Josh and I from Friday night. He looks so cute with his new haircut. For some reason last weekend seemed to go faster than usual. Friday night we just kinda hung out and Mary and Molly stopped by. I guess I got a little fresh with Molly. I swear I didn't mean to! Then Saturday we ordered some Chinese for lunch which did not sit well with me. It wasn't just that I was sick to my stomach, I was in severe pain. Eventually things got better and I managed to go shopping with Josh. Time went fast, but I enjoyed it. Even though I was sick, I was happy that Josh was there to take care of me! Two more weeks!I am happy to report that I aced my essay test that I took last week! I was definitely not expecting that. I was nervous when the girl who sits next to finished in less than fifteen minutes when I was only finished writing the first part of the first question. I was afraid that I was going into too much detail. But everything worked out in the end! Hooray!
I had an encounter with a squirrel last week. I was on my way to the bookstore to buy some notecards when I felt something run into my right leg then scurry across my feet. Naturally I freaked out and let out a little scream. To my surprise I see a squirrel just on the other side of the sidewalk staring at me with a look of complete terror on its face. I guess that it didnt see me coming and then when it finally did, it was too late. I'm tellin ya, you gotta watch out for them!
Well, since my test and my paper are out of the way, I don't have much else to do this week. Its only the calm before the storm though. I don't even want to think about next week. Its time to do some massive catch up though.
Random Thought of the Day: When a sign says "road closed to thru traffic", it means it.
Little Known Fact About Me: I don't like being on the outside. I feel too exposed.

1 Comments:
I think I took that picture. You two are cute! I had fun with you Jean, keep dancing.
Post a Comment
<< Home