Cheers to you, Krista! You're finally 21! You've waited so long but finally your day is here! Clearly I'm excited by all the exclamation points I'm using. The night will start with dinner and margaritas at Carlos O' Kelley's, back to our place for a little pre-partying, then its Sharky's and where ever our hearts desire. Happy birthday, Krista. Let the festivities begin!Could it be any colder out! Holy crap! My eyes were watering because of the wind but then my tears froze to my eye lashes. Then when I got inside it melted and got mascara all under my eyes and no one told me! I looked like an idiot. I think I should go by some long underwear or something. My butt and legs are absolutely frozen by the time I get to class. Please warm up, and soon!
So last night Krysite, Kim, and I were all huddled in Krysties bed watching Hide and Seek. It was a good movie! It was getting towards the end and a really intense part when Josh calls me. We all jumped so high! It was such a good movie though! I haven't watched a scary movie in awhile and it awesome. I didn't sleep very well last night though. I went to bed at like 1:30 and woke up at 2, 3, 4, and 5. It wasn't because I was scared though. Who knows it was weird.
Random Thought of the Day: I'm jealous of myself in this picture because of how tan I was.
Quote of the Day: Krista "Chicken, here's your Kri....I didn't finished it, so you can't make fun of me!"
Little Known Fact About Me: When I eat fruit snacks, I take one of each kind and set them aside and eat the duplicates first.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home