I almost forgot this important piece of information! 11 years ago today we brought home one very special memeber of our family, Cleo! She attached herself to the couch (literally) for hours then later went and pooped in the basement. Gosh she's cute! I miss that lady so much. If only I could have her up here with me! Happy Anniversary, Cleo!
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
About Me

- Name: Jean
- Location: Marion, Iowa, United States
My name is Jean Fleming. I'm a college student and enjoy watching the Golden Girls. Oh, and also the Nanny. I spend two hours getting ready for class. My boyfriend Josh is cute and doesn't spend that much time getting ready for class.
Previous Posts
- Crazy things are happening! I had a class cancelle...
- Didn't Josh and I look hot Saturday night? It was ...
- So that kissing show Jen and I went to was way, wa...
- Ya know, the weeks before I get to see Josh just d...
- Hello, all! Yes, yes, yes I know it has been awhil...
- I would like you all to meet Touky. He is the newe...
- Hello! Yes I'm still alive. Break was pretty good....
- My roommates convinced me to go out Friday night i...
- Hello! I know its been awhile and I'm sure you wer...
- Well I survived all the homework. At least so far....

1 Comments:
OOOWWWW! Lady!
Post a Comment
<< Home