Monday, March 06, 2006

Minus a few, here are the old Campbell ladies! Oh, freshman year. I had a great and expensive weekend. Friday a bunch of went to the Pump Haus and to 4th and Main. I spent $45 that night!! That is waaay too much money to spend on just going out. It was a lot of fun though. Then Saturday Jen and I made fajitas and watched Lady and the Tramp, thanks to my man. I didn't get as much accomplished as I had hoped, but sometimes you just need to relax. I also bought a cute pair of Tommy Hilfiger shoes for the wedding in a couple of weeks. So there goes more money. Someone stop me!

So last Sunday Josh asked for my address. So of course every day last week I was frantically checking the mail, waiting for the card that I thought was coming. Then Friday I finally get it. Except, it wasn't a card. He bought me Lady and the Tramp! I freaked. How cute is he?!

Well its gonna be one busy week. I have a test tomorrow, an assigment for Wednesday, a quiz, a meeting, and a test on Thursday, and a test on Friday. Phew! I'm exhausted just thinking about it! Then Friday I'm going to Des Moines until Monday to visit Josh and Mary. Tuesday I have a dentist appointment and Wednesday I have a meeting with my boss for my internship this summer. So my spring break is kinda busy as well, but in a good and relaxing way.

I was making some leftover Hamburger Helper Lasagna and I decided to put some parmesan cheese on it. Well, there were some clumps in it so I decided to shake it to break up the clumps. While I was shaking it, it openned up the top where the big hole is and parmesan cheese went flying all over my kitchen! I just sat there in disbelief of what had just happend. I'm kinda glad no one saw it, and yet at the same time I wish someone would have. It was a bitch to clean up.

Random Thought of the Day: It needs to warm up. I want to wear a skirt.

Quote of the Day: Me "Well, you can have dual citizenships."
Krystie "Thats like being bisexual...greedy bastards."

Little Known Fact About Me: If I didn't have to worry about spending money, I think I would spend most of my money on shoes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats not any sort of little known secret lady!

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home