I'm engaged!! Yes, you read that right. I'm engaged. Josh asked me to be his forever and of course I said yes. I found the perfect man and now he's going to be mine forever! I can't stop smiling. I love you SO, SO much Josh. :-D
Saturday, March 18, 2006
About Me

- Name: Jean
- Location: Marion, Iowa, United States
My name is Jean Fleming. I'm a college student and enjoy watching the Golden Girls. Oh, and also the Nanny. I spend two hours getting ready for class. My boyfriend Josh is cute and doesn't spend that much time getting ready for class.
Previous Posts
- Minus a few, here are the old Campbell ladies! Oh,...
- Here's a picture of Josh and I from Friday night. ...
- Cheers to you, Krista! You're finally 21! You've w...
- I almost forgot this important piece of informatio...
- Crazy things are happening! I had a class cancelle...
- Didn't Josh and I look hot Saturday night? It was ...
- So that kissing show Jen and I went to was way, wa...
- Ya know, the weeks before I get to see Josh just d...
- Hello, all! Yes, yes, yes I know it has been awhil...
- I would like you all to meet Touky. He is the newe...

1 Comments:
once again, congrats!
can i see the ring please?
Post a Comment
<< Home