Thursday, April 06, 2006

Its been awhile since I updated but I promised Josh I would. So here it goes...

I'm very tired, frustrated, and stressed. Daylight savings has really messed me up. I haven't gotten to sleep before midnight at all this week. Hopefully I can straighten myself out this weekend. I've had SO much to do this week and I have a twenty page paper, a presentation, a little paper, and a quiz for next week. AHH!! Only three more weeks and finals and I'm done!

So I've been looking for this shirt of mine for like a week now. I couldnt find it anywhere for the life of me! I had Ann look for it at home but she couldn't find it. So I called my mom tonight to look for it again and while I'm on the phone with, I find it. And where was it, you ask? In my hamper!! I swear I looked in there several times! I felt like such an idiot.

So I'm kinda freakin that I only have a year left of school. What am I going to do for the rest of my life? I was looking at jobs and such in Des Moines and the only institution that close is the women's medium-security prison. Correctional Officers don't make much money and I don't think I'm going to be able to handle the interview process. Well, I've got a year, who knows what'll come up.

Well, I'm off to Des Moines for the weekend to be with my babe and to de-stress! I'm excited and you should all be excited for me. I'm sure it'll be wonderful and I'll fill you all in on the excitement!

Random Thought of the Day: June 16, 2007!! I'm excited!!

Little Known Fact About Me: I really want to pet a kangaroo.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its so sad when I have to find your wedding date out on your blog. Are we invited?

Josh's mom

12:29 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Pity party going on?

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home