Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I LOVE my internship! Sure its only day two, but I definitely think I could be doing this for my career. Of course I won't be able to start out at this job, which is the downfall. Well see where life takes me I guess. I'm excited for tomorrow, but its going to be a LONG day. We are going to visit a girl who is in treatment Illinois. We will be leaving Cedar Rapids at 5:30 in the morning! Now thats early. Ya know, I never thought that I lived a sheltered life until I started my internship. I can't even imagine doing some of the things that these kids have done. But I guess not everyone is as fortunate as I have been to grow up in an amazing home.

Well, the date is kinda set. The date and time we had wanted was taken, as I had kind of suspected, so the new date is now June 9th! We meet with Father Jose tomorrow night. I'm kind of nervous, but I know everything will be fine.

Random Thought of the Day: I want it to warm up so I can start tanning!

Little Known Fact About Me: I may have found a new favorite pillow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home