I am officially finished with all of my classes! Only four finals to get through and the year is over with! As much as I really want to just give up now, I need to do well on these finals. This could end up being my best semester. Lets hope. I don't want to jinx anything. I'm super excited to go home and start my internship and be with my man, but I'm also really gonna miss all my friends. Ending are always bitter sweet.
So one of girls in the yellow house next to our apartment has starting having very loud sex. It wouldn't be an issue if it was just now and then, but this is at least a daily occurance. We can hear her when we are sittin in our kitchen and the tv is on! Now that is loud. I kind of want to just start making fun of her by making fake noise back to her, just so she'll get the point. Of course, I haven't been brave enough to do it yet. Just shut your window, girl.
So great news! The Golden Girls Season 4 is out AND the 5th season comes out on May 9!!! How did I not know that the fourth season was out?! Thanks to Jen and Joel for informing me. Now the problem is, finding the money to buy them. I mean, I've got money but maybe I should wait till I start working. But thats not until June! Such dilemmas!
Well, I could keep rambling about stuff, but I think I'll leave you all with that. Have a great weekend, and who knows, there be another update soon! ;-)
Random Thought of the Day: Two weeks down, one to go. I can't wait to see my Joshiepoo!!
Little Known Fact About Me: I have to wear my fleece, even when its hot out. Its become a habit.
So one of girls in the yellow house next to our apartment has starting having very loud sex. It wouldn't be an issue if it was just now and then, but this is at least a daily occurance. We can hear her when we are sittin in our kitchen and the tv is on! Now that is loud. I kind of want to just start making fun of her by making fake noise back to her, just so she'll get the point. Of course, I haven't been brave enough to do it yet. Just shut your window, girl.
So great news! The Golden Girls Season 4 is out AND the 5th season comes out on May 9!!! How did I not know that the fourth season was out?! Thanks to Jen and Joel for informing me. Now the problem is, finding the money to buy them. I mean, I've got money but maybe I should wait till I start working. But thats not until June! Such dilemmas!
Well, I could keep rambling about stuff, but I think I'll leave you all with that. Have a great weekend, and who knows, there be another update soon! ;-)
Random Thought of the Day: Two weeks down, one to go. I can't wait to see my Joshiepoo!!
Little Known Fact About Me: I have to wear my fleece, even when its hot out. Its become a habit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home