Sunday, April 23, 2006

It was a pretty enjoyable weekend. Mary came to visit me. Friday night we went to go visit Molly at Zsavoos for dinner and a drink. Then Mary and I came back and just talked and drank till 4:30 in the morning. I really have no idea how we made it up till then, but it was fun. Saturday we woke up and went wedding dress shopping. It was not as an enjoyable experience as I thought it would be.

The first place we went to was this small, creepy store in Waterloo. We picked out a dress just to try it on. The woman came in to help me put it on, but contrary to what this woman thought, I can take my own pants off, thank you. Anways, we get the dress on and go out to look at it. I really didnt like and but was trying to be nice until she said, "Okay then, should we put this on your card for a down payment?" I said I was going to keep looking and she wasn't please. Then we go to a cute place on Main Street that had a lot of dresses, but just not the style I'm looking. I knew a store up in Waverly had the dress I really want. So we head on up there without really knowing where it was. We end up driving around for I don't know how long until we finally decided to stop at gas station to look up the place. We get the address and end up driving past the place like five times until we finally see it. It turns out that the place isn't there anymore though! After that we were frustrated and went home.

We spend the rest of the night watching movies and just laying around. We did go feed the ducks last night and thats where this chica came from. She is just so cute! Then today we woke up and went shopping. I, of course, didn't buy anything except $20 worth of bridal magazines. Haha, kind of ridiculous, I know. But as Krista said, "you're only a bride once." After shopping Mary and I went to feed the ducks again. We just can't get enough of these cuties!

All and all it was a pretty great weekend. This starts the last week of classes for me. Crazy, yet exciting. I can't wait to start my internship, make some money at Aegon, and see my babe every day!! :-)

Random Thought of the Day: My cousins had their baby this weekend!

Little Known Fact About Me: I don't like things too over the top, but I'm very picky!

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

I love those ducks, too babe. But not as much as I love you.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home