Well, lets see whats been happening. I finished finals and after that I went to Des Moines to celebrate my babe's 21st birthday. I, as I'm sure everyone else, had a blast. I also moved home which hasn't been so much fun since I don't have a car and have to sit by myself all day long. That will soon be over. I'm nervous but I'm super excited to start my internship. Wednesday night I went to Iowa City with some friends. It was an interesting time, but it was fun.
On Wednesday my mom and I went to go look at some reception halls. We found one we really like but the month of June is practically all full except for one day. After looking at a couple of places we decided to stop by David's Bridal and look around. I tried on about six dresses, most of which I did not like at all, except one. I liked it so much that...we bought it! Crazy, I know. I just kept laughing. I didn't think I would find the dress so early. Not only that, it was only $100! Which, to be honest, helped the decision process. Now I may get my sit down dinner!!
Well, poopsie comes home tomorrow and I can't wait to see him!
Random Thought of the Day: Why am I still tired after a week of not really doing anything?
Quote of the Day: Lindsay "Summer is almost over. I mean...its already Thursday!"
Little Known Fact About Me: When I'm gettin ready for bed, I hate brushing my teeth before I wash my face.
On Wednesday my mom and I went to go look at some reception halls. We found one we really like but the month of June is practically all full except for one day. After looking at a couple of places we decided to stop by David's Bridal and look around. I tried on about six dresses, most of which I did not like at all, except one. I liked it so much that...we bought it! Crazy, I know. I just kept laughing. I didn't think I would find the dress so early. Not only that, it was only $100! Which, to be honest, helped the decision process. Now I may get my sit down dinner!!
Well, poopsie comes home tomorrow and I can't wait to see him!
Random Thought of the Day: Why am I still tired after a week of not really doing anything?
Quote of the Day: Lindsay "Summer is almost over. I mean...its already Thursday!"
Little Known Fact About Me: When I'm gettin ready for bed, I hate brushing my teeth before I wash my face.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home