Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hello. Hello. Its been awhile, this I am aware of. No, I haven't gotten my comptuer back. I'm in the computer lab in the library. I'm hoping to get it back this weekend. I don't like having to walk outside in the freezing cold to use a computer. I mean seriously, I need to check facebook at least once a day! :-) But since I havent had my computer, I've found that I have an abundant amount of free time. I've spent this doing homework and watching more tv than I think I have in my whole life. Random thought: I can see someone's else's computer screen right now and he's playing some sort of video game. I wonder what it is?

I can't believe its November already! Only 14 days and I'll be 22! I love the holidays though! Lots of family and food. So exciting.

And a break from my normal ramblings to say, SAVE THE THAI TURTLES! They are too cute and we can't just let these poor creatures disappear. If you would like to learn more about them please visit this website.

Some days I seriously consider going back to school to get a degree in zoology. I would love to work with animals every day of my life. The only ones I would say that I wouldn't like to work with would be like snakes, bats, bugs of any kind, and any other animal of that nature. I'll have to consider this a little more and I'll get back to you on what I decide.

Random Thought of the Day: Poopsie is coming this weekend and I bought a meatloaf!

And the Fortune Cookie Says: Determination will get you through this!

Little Known Fact About Me: When I make my own food, I eat my salad after I eat the main dish.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were Catholic. I'd better get an invitation to your all's wedding.

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home