Oh my gosh! Its an update!! I'm sure you all thought that I've given up on you, but thats not the case. I've been freakisly busy lately and this has not gotten the attention that it deserves. So lets see what I've been up too...
Erin had her baby earlier this month. She is absolutely adorable. I know Erin and Ben are going to be fabulous parents. I was absolutely terrified to hold her though. I have no idea what to do with a baby. She would start to squirm and move in my arms and I would freak out. "Oh my gosh ,what is she doing?! What does she need?!" Hopefully I'll figure it all when Josh and I have a baby.
On my way to badminton today it was absolutely amazing outside. It was sunny and there was hardly a cloud in the sky. So I decided that after class I would go on a walk, hopefully feed some ducks, and maybe take some pictures. Well I got out of class and it was cloudy, cold, and windy so I changed my mind. Well, here I sit and its amazing outside again. Man! Hopefully it will stay that way and when I'm finished writting I'll head outside.
My room is in desperate need of some cleaning. I don't think that I have ever lived this messy before in my life. I just have no modivation to do it. I tell myself all the time that I'm going to clean tomorrow and I really mean it! It just never gets done. :-( Tomorrow or Friday afternoon it WILL get done!
Josh and I had precana last weekend. It really wasn't as bad as I was expecting. All I kept imagining was my confirmation retreat. All small groups, sitting on the floor, and sharing out feelings all the time. I'm really not into all of that. There was only a small amount of small group work though. Yay! But my favorite part of the weekend? The time Josh and I spent at Granite City. Absolutely amazing! I didn't know it was possible to love him more, but I definitely do now! :-)
I'm getting excited for the weekend. Classes on Friday from 10-2 are cancelled because we are inducting our new president, so no class for me! Because of this, I guess we are having a party...unfortunately I still have to work in the morning. Its going to be an interesting night. The good thing is that after work I can just come home and sleep. Then on Saturday Krista and I are going to Ames for the Iowa State v UNI game! I'm super excited. We don't really have any plans as of now, but I'm sure everything will work out. And next week is homecoming week!
So our power is constantly going off. I dont know what the problem is. I guess its really our power cause the lights and the cable still work. The outlets just don't work. I don't know how many times this has happened so far this year. Its easy to fix. We just have to switch the button in the fuse box, but I'm just getting really tired of having to reset my clock!
Well, I think thats enough for today. I'll try to update more often, but no promises!
Random Thought of the Day: There's a new Project Runway tonight!!
Quote of the Day: Josh "The point is, that I love you. I love you and I don't care what your uterus produces." :-)
Little Known Fact About Me: I wish I could sing opera.
Erin had her baby earlier this month. She is absolutely adorable. I know Erin and Ben are going to be fabulous parents. I was absolutely terrified to hold her though. I have no idea what to do with a baby. She would start to squirm and move in my arms and I would freak out. "Oh my gosh ,what is she doing?! What does she need?!" Hopefully I'll figure it all when Josh and I have a baby.
On my way to badminton today it was absolutely amazing outside. It was sunny and there was hardly a cloud in the sky. So I decided that after class I would go on a walk, hopefully feed some ducks, and maybe take some pictures. Well I got out of class and it was cloudy, cold, and windy so I changed my mind. Well, here I sit and its amazing outside again. Man! Hopefully it will stay that way and when I'm finished writting I'll head outside.
My room is in desperate need of some cleaning. I don't think that I have ever lived this messy before in my life. I just have no modivation to do it. I tell myself all the time that I'm going to clean tomorrow and I really mean it! It just never gets done. :-( Tomorrow or Friday afternoon it WILL get done!
Josh and I had precana last weekend. It really wasn't as bad as I was expecting. All I kept imagining was my confirmation retreat. All small groups, sitting on the floor, and sharing out feelings all the time. I'm really not into all of that. There was only a small amount of small group work though. Yay! But my favorite part of the weekend? The time Josh and I spent at Granite City. Absolutely amazing! I didn't know it was possible to love him more, but I definitely do now! :-)
I'm getting excited for the weekend. Classes on Friday from 10-2 are cancelled because we are inducting our new president, so no class for me! Because of this, I guess we are having a party...unfortunately I still have to work in the morning. Its going to be an interesting night. The good thing is that after work I can just come home and sleep. Then on Saturday Krista and I are going to Ames for the Iowa State v UNI game! I'm super excited. We don't really have any plans as of now, but I'm sure everything will work out. And next week is homecoming week!
So our power is constantly going off. I dont know what the problem is. I guess its really our power cause the lights and the cable still work. The outlets just don't work. I don't know how many times this has happened so far this year. Its easy to fix. We just have to switch the button in the fuse box, but I'm just getting really tired of having to reset my clock!
Well, I think thats enough for today. I'll try to update more often, but no promises!
Random Thought of the Day: There's a new Project Runway tonight!!
Quote of the Day: Josh "The point is, that I love you. I love you and I don't care what your uterus produces." :-)
Little Known Fact About Me: I wish I could sing opera.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home