Yes, yes, I realize it has been quite some time since I have posted last, but what are you going to do? I'm half way through my last semester at school. AAAHHH! Kinda crazy if I do say so myself. Its a little scary and a little exciting all at the same time.
Well, its spring break and so far so good. I went to Des Moines to stay with Josh for a few days. We looked at some apartments, went to see Zodiac, I stayed with Mary for a night, I got a tour of Josh's office, I went shopping and forced myself to buy something, and we laid around and did a whole bunch of nothing. I can't wait for two days when I get to see my babe again! The next couple of days are going to be very, very busy. Tomorrow I have an eye doctor's appointment, my second wedding dress fitting, meeting with the music director at church, then....BUYING MY NEW CAR!! I know! I can't believe it! :-)
For not doing much the last few days, I am quite tired. Josh my only require 8 hours of sleep, but sometimes I need a few more. I still love him though. Well, I'm too excited and tired to think of anything else to say. I'll try and keep you updated more often on how my life is going. Ta ta for now.
Random Thought of the Day: Wow it was windy driving home. It required some 10 and 2 driving.
Little Known Fact About Me: Its been difficult sleeping without a stuffed animal the last few nights.
Well, its spring break and so far so good. I went to Des Moines to stay with Josh for a few days. We looked at some apartments, went to see Zodiac, I stayed with Mary for a night, I got a tour of Josh's office, I went shopping and forced myself to buy something, and we laid around and did a whole bunch of nothing. I can't wait for two days when I get to see my babe again! The next couple of days are going to be very, very busy. Tomorrow I have an eye doctor's appointment, my second wedding dress fitting, meeting with the music director at church, then....BUYING MY NEW CAR!! I know! I can't believe it! :-)
For not doing much the last few days, I am quite tired. Josh my only require 8 hours of sleep, but sometimes I need a few more. I still love him though. Well, I'm too excited and tired to think of anything else to say. I'll try and keep you updated more often on how my life is going. Ta ta for now.
Random Thought of the Day: Wow it was windy driving home. It required some 10 and 2 driving.
Little Known Fact About Me: Its been difficult sleeping without a stuffed animal the last few nights.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home